Tuesday, October 21, 2014

C4K Summary for October

Katelynn was the first kid I was assigned to for the month of October. She blogged about a picture that her friend Alice painted for her using her favorite color blue. She told Alice that is was the best paining she has ever seen. I told Katelynn that I also liked the painting and that I love the color blue as well. I told her how nice it was for her to compliment Alice the way she did.

The second kid I was assigned to was Riley M. Riley blogged about things she didn't like. She said that she didn't like how teachers made her blog and she wished she could just blog on her own when she felt like it. Along with that, she didn't like not being able to pick what was on the lunch menu or how you couldn't play more sports at recess. The last thing she said was that she didn't like working with people that weren't her friends on group assignments. I commented and told her that I too wish we could have picked what was on the lunch menu at school and play more sports in gym class. I told her how we were assigned random groups for classes, but that some of the people can turn out to be your friends if you just get to know them. Last but not least I wished her luck on her blogs and told her it's not so bad.

The third student I was assigned to was Zachary who is in first grade. Zachary posted that he liked to play with Jacob at school. I commented and told him that I was from Alabama and I too like to play with friends at school.

My last student was Finau from New Zealand. He blogged about the ways you can answer a multiple choice question. He said you should read the question, solve the problem, choose the answer and if it's not correct you can start again. I commented and told him that another way you could answer the question would be to mark out the answers that are least likely to be correct and don't make sense. Just a helpful tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment