Tuesday, September 23, 2014

C4K Summary for September

The kid that I am first assigned to is named Mosa and he is from New Zealand. Mosa's first blog was about how he shows empathy at his house. He said that he liked to share food with his siblings and let them share his PSP. He also said he helps his siblings out with homework problems such as math or spelling. When I commented on Mosa's blog, I told him that I also liked to share food with my brothers and sisters at my house. I told him that we sometimes help our mom out in the kitchen and then share the food that we've cooked.

The second kid that I am assigned to is named Andre and he is from South Africa. Andre blogged about a "digital passport". He wrote about how you should not walk across the street while talking on you phone. He referred to these people as "twalkers". He also said you should not post any personal stuff on the internet about yourself or your friends. He referred to this as the "share jumpers privacy".I have never heard of a digital passport so I commented on his blog and asked him what it was. After I asked him what a digital passport was I agreed with him about the twalkers and the share jumpers privacy. I told him that both of those can be very dangerous.

Joseph was the last kid I was assigned to for September, but he did not have a blog so I commented on Hedra's instead. Hedra posted how she did not like Writing, but loved Science and Physical Education. I commented on her blog and said how I didn't like Writing either, but I also do not like Science. I told her how I love Reading and like to check out books from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment