Thursday, November 20, 2014

C4K Summary for November

The first kid I was assigned to is named Naveen. Naveen blogged about how fast he can run and how he is going to be as fast as Usain Bolt. He talked about him and his friend Adeoba and how they are striving to be faster than a cheetah. I commented and told Naveen that I was the fastest person on both my high school Soccer and Basketball team and that if he kept his training up he could maybe be as fast as Usain Bolt one day.

The second kid I was assigned to did not have a blog so I commented on Sebastian's blog instead. His post was about his Halloween costume this year. He said he wore a black cape, black pants, and a black shirt. His mask consisted of two faces. The face on the outside was a not so scary face and the face underneath it was a scary face so when you pushed a specific button it was revealed. He said the button broke so he had to buy a new mask with devil horns. I commented and told him that his costume sounded very cool and I was sorry that his button broke. I told him that I dressed up as Catwoman and had so much fun doing it this year.

The last kid I was assigned to was Jesse from Minnesota. Jess blogged about how there is an average of 7 insect legs in one chocolate bar and that it is used for protein. I told him that I am a chocolate lover but haven't ate a chocolate bar in a while and that information is gross. I also told him that most things that are manufactured have things mixed in it that aren't supposed to be. Makes you wonder what we're really eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment